Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Master of Ceremonies (MC)

Wednesday(13/5/09) was my first time being an MC in the meeting. No doubt my hands were shaking and that goes the same for my voice. I was not that flexible by means of how to make the environment more alive. Hahaha... so I'll try my best to improve as now I have to train myself to be more confident and to lead my group to achieve higher in the business.

Sometimes I'll feel stress out as all the assignments is coming in and not forgetting I have to study for my test. Time management is sooooo..... important!

Though now is a bit hectic but in a weird way I'm enjoying it as I know where mylife is heading.Hahaha...=]

So today is 3*

4 comments:

*Lay~Nee* said...

Gambateh Kimmy! I have faith in you!

kimmy said...

thx!
a big big kiss juz 4 u-laynee
hahaha
=]

*Lay~Nee* said...

Hahahaha.. only a big kiss ar???

kimmy said...

Hahaha
4get to put d hugs thei ^-^

Post a Comment