Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

First day of detox! =]

Today woke up at 6.00 am. Wah, very long didnt wake up dat early d i think almost 2 years. Hahaha... cause wanna sent my grandpa to GH to operate for cataract. I wonder when i'm old will I have this problem too.

This morning finally get a taste of 3 mix. The taste was actually not dat bad like i had imagine. I kind of like the lemon-ty taste. Hahaha...Now undergoing detox after 2 weeks there will be a thinner me! Will update u all on the b4 and after pic. Hehehe...=] Today had supposingly plan to go to Botanical to jog but went to Fettes Park to eat PIZZA!!!Hahaha...

Ahhhh... was so nice! When u take a bite out of the pizza the sos will slowly dive into ur mouth with d cheese filling in ur mouth. Ahhh... was so SATISFYING!!!

Later on we went to our friend's place to do gym hopefully to lessen our fats percentage and our guilt after eating d cheesy pizza =P

Today will be 3 *++

0 comments:

Post a Comment