Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

SISTER FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody wish to have a sister? take my sister ! my gosh when she wanna cut my internet connection to get her mini hp she can juz sms me 2 tell but now ask her to check why so long still didnt re-connect it back she got her tidak apa attitude. CHI LIAP KA YI PA LOK KI!!!!!!!!!!! Then juz now she called d TM net service d person say must fill in d registeration form but she said that person didnt tell. So now mayb must wait for another 2WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!@#^&@##**

She should have make sure of these things b4 cutting my line. DAMNNNNNN!!! n the TM net service ppl so stupid dunno how 2 direct!

Ahhhhh so many things do!!!!!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

3 comments:

XXXXXjojoXXXX said...

haha...you are so cute...wan sell ur sis

Ewe! said...

ahaha...
sister for sale is so cute la...
now i understand all adee...

kimmy said...

i cute ar...
pai seh lo
(blushing lioa)
^-^

Post a Comment