Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baking Day...=]

These past 3 days were very nice. Can sleep until i shiok shiok...ahhh~ so relaxing. Today my mom and I bake some cornflakes cookies. Wah it's very tiring actually especially d hands u hv 2 mix d things well so i took a very long time lol.

This picture was at first juz put the flour in. I thought it would be easy but it was not...hahhaa

Then mix very long only can be like dat but mom said not yet done eh. I was like 'huh...not yet done but my hands wanna dislocate d still not yet done ar...'



This is how done should look like...hahhaha. Finally! my favourite part d making it into shape and put d things I like inside ^-^


This pic is after we make it into shape and then put it into the tray to be bake. At first mom put wrong temperature that's why some didn't really cook. But this time not dat nice eh. Wait until I bake nice eh den I only let u all eat hehhehe




Not bad can fill a container i tot cant eh. Lol...Better get back 2 e-commerce assignment if not later ee wei scold cause i said wanna do finish n tell her eh lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment